Monday, November 22, 2010

We've Got Some 'Splainin' To Do!

hello all...
things behind the scenes here at Twig and Toadstool have been a bit chaotic...I've had major computer problems, that still continue, (got a second hand Mac that turned out to be WAAAAAAAY older than I thought, and actually runs slower than my old, now dead computer...now I'm faced with having to buy a new computer and soon!)!  This all happened of course, just as we launched our online store...what a fiasco!
Shanti and I, (for those of you who don't know), also hold down part time jobs outside of our new business, homeschooling and crafting.  Shanti works as a server and I work both in a group home for developmentally challenged adults and in an old age/paliative care facility, (on the weekend)...I know we're not the only blogging mamas who work, craft and blog, but it certainly does make life all the busier!
Anyhow...my reason for writing all of this is just to let you know that it may be a few days before we post again...we're hoping to do a giveaway sometime this week, so please keep tuning in.  There will also be lots of new, Christmas craft tutorials coming up in the weeks ahead!  I'm really missing blogging and being able to upload my pictures...it's become a real part of my life these days...an outlet that I really love!

Hope to be in touch SOON!!!!
xo maureen

6 comments:

  1. We're patient. I'm thinking of a blog-free December. Will decide in the coming week...people can actually SURVIVE without blogs! Imagine! See you Thurs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can sooo relate. A new computer has been on my wish list ( even a new rebuilt computer) for a very long time to replace my OLd rebuilt computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you! Ebb and flow...swings and roundabouts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I can relate, my computer died, and was given an older Mac which is great....except I don't know how to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - you both have full plates! I love Queen Winter! I want one!

    Sending positive vibes your way.

    Namaste, Nicole

    ReplyDelete

We ((LOVE)) your comments!!! Thank you with all our hearts for visiting us here at Twig and Toadstool. xo

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails