Saturday, April 19, 2014

Spring Wreath



{Confession} My Valentine wreath hung on my door until today. Yep. Even though each time I looked at it I was reminded that I needed to change it up, winter was being so stubborn that I was left a little uninspired. 
Finally spring began to show her face and inspiration hit!

To create you will need:
grapevine wreath
mactac (also know as contact paper)
pressed flowers
moss
glue

To begin:

Cut two squares of mactac a little larger than your wreath.


Peel the backing off one of your pieces of mactac and tape it down, sticky side up.
 Arrange your flower design in the center.


Peel the backing off your other piece of mactac and firmly press it onto of your flowers. 


Glue it to the back of your wreath and trim off the excess mactac.



Glue the moss onto the wreath.


There you have it!
Ready for the door.



Love and light to you this Easter weekend,

Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ((LOVE)) your comments!!! Thank you with all our hearts for visiting us here at Twig and Toadstool. xo

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails