Saturday, July 14, 2012

Inspiration Stones

I have been searching lately for peace amongst the business that summer and working full time brings.  I often find myself swallowed up in the doing and lose my way of being. I decided to create some simple one word reminders to guide me into a place balance more often. I thought of the words I want to feel and embrace the most in my life right now. Words to inspire me... mantras to carry me.

(letter decals & river stones)



***
***


These words now look up at me from around the home... gentle reminders to breath in the gratitude, open up to the love and be present to the joy.

For all you mamas like me, who can find themselves overwhelmed ~ may this day bring you a sense of gratitude, love and joy.

~ Shanti ~ 

3 comments:

We ((LOVE)) your comments!!! Thank you with all our hearts for visiting us here at Twig and Toadstool. xo

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails