Monday, February 10, 2014

Rainbow Heart Transparencies


Here's a super easy way to decorate your abode for the upcoming day of LOVE…

Rainbow Heart Transparencies

To make your own you will need:
cardstock
tissue paper (rainbow colours and white)
scissors
glue stick


To begin cut out a heart shape…cut out the inside too.


Now using your glue stick, glue white tissue paper to the underside.


Then…cut out strips of rainbow coloured tissue paper…
layer it side by side in the colours of the rainbow.


Trim off all the excess and it should look like this…pretty huh?



To put up in the window I put a few dabs of glue, (with the glue stick), on the backside…
the glue washes off easily when they come down…I find it looks nicer than tape and holds really well.

And that's it!  These are so easy to whip up…and they look so pretty.
Here's to celebrating LOVE in all its glory!
Maureen

6 comments:

  1. Pretty! I've done similar using sticky back plastic. I made them with my 2 year old though so they weren't quite as...neat as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been awhile! I am so happy to see you two still creating! These are lovely and I will be making them tomorrow. -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic! So happy to "see" you again!! xx

      Delete
  3. What a great craft! Seems really doable for little ones, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to make these with my kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete

We ((LOVE)) your comments!!! Thank you with all our hearts for visiting us here at Twig and Toadstool. xo

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails